Wow, one post in and I’m already making friends and getting tagged in things!
Thank you to my lovely fellow Canadian, Robyn for sharing these questions with me!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Questions from Lipstick on the Lake:
What is the inspiration behind your blog name?
I’m a university student, so I have no money but I have a makeup obsession. It’s my favourite hobby. Which reminds me of this, which serves as an answer to almost anything in my life:
What is the first step in your beauty routine?
Moisturizer, and if I have already done that then Primer. Currently using Dr. JART+ PORE MEDIC – it’s okay. I liked my sample of Dr. Brandt Pores No More a bit better. I’m also paring it with patting in Lovely Me:ex Angel Skin Makeup Base from the Face Shop.
Oh boy, this is a tough one. There are a few that come to mind, but at the moment I’d say at a Scout camp in 2013(?) Maybe? Anyways, it was the dance, and mind you this was a winter camp in February… in Manning Park (aka mountains and snow and cold and literally -27 degrees Celsius) and the traditional last song was playing. I was still in drague from a competition so needless to say I was not dressed for the weather. Anyways, the last song is slow and everyone stands in a big circle and rocks back and forth and sings along to this classic.
Bonus: a photo of 16 year old me dressed as the member of my $w@66(swag)-tastic boy band.
Favourite eye shadow palette?
Tartelette. Hands Down. Or up, depends how you’re feeling.
Favourite time of the year?
FALL THROUGH CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS AND HECK ALL THE WAY UNTIL FEBRUARY WHEN THE DAFFODILS COME OUT. FALL WINTER COME AT ME. Despite being born in the early summertime I don’t like it. Too bright, to warm, too sweaty.
What kind of camera do you use for blogging?
What blog post are you most proud of? (link to it)
What are 3 things that always make you smile?
> Animals – preferably mammals but I’ll talk at fish or birds to entertain myself.
> A good/bad pun joke. Amongst my friends, I’m known for my quick wittedness and jumping in to conversations to make a bad pun or joke where I see fit – which is basically everywhere.
>That feeling you get when you’ve had to pee for a while and you finally get HOME and use your own 2-ply.
If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Around 40 mandarin oranges. Why? Because I’m craving their tangy sweet yummy goodness. Also they’re fun to peel/eat.
Why did you start blogging?
Somewhere to write in a creative manner how I feel about certain products and to share that with other makeup users who share this great passion. Plus, it’s a good “reward” for me when I have finished my school work. Gives me a nice brain break, but not so mind numbing that I zone out and next thing you know it’s 3AM, how’d that happen?
IT’S TWO SHORT BUT I NEED TO SLEEP BECAUSE I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS TO WRITE IN THE MORNING. FEEL FREE TO TAKE THIS AND RUN WITH IT INTERNET PEOPLES.
- What is one product that you prefer to get drugstore and one you prefer to purchase at a place like Sephora? Why?
- Favourite kind of yogourt?
- What was your favourite subject in high school?/What did you study at university or college?
- What do you do first in the shower? (Other than turn the water on…)
- What is your favourite season for makeup?
- Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down? (If too short for up, do you wear a headband to keep it off your face?)
- Describe your ideal slipper. (Fuzzy boot slipper? Slip on? Loafer? Elaborate! 🙂 )
- What do you do when you need to TREAT YO’ SELF?
- What do you use to remove your makeup?
- Are you naturally a messy person, where you have to force yourself to clean up after yourself? Or can you live your life without leaving a path of crumbs and chaos behind you?
Phewph. This took a surprising amount of time, my favourite part was making the questions… Maybe that’s why I want to be a teacher? Anyways, until next time folks!
**Which should be soon, once I get this History assignment out of the way I’ll be working on some projects/posts for the coming days. 🙂
Gossip Girl Amanda.